CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

personal GOALS

  1. The credit I'm mostly proud of would be algebra, because last semester i did really bad. I didn't earn credits and now I've earned 3 credits.
  2. I know that i could have improved in literacy and i did poorly i know I'm better than my grade and hours. Next semester i can really work on all my classes by coming to school every day and on literacy coming to school on time.
  3. One academic goal would really be coming to school, i need to stop saying "one day off school won't hurt", because now i can really see it does hurt me and my grades a lot.
  4. One of my overall goals i have for this upcoming year would be being a better person {friend,daughter}. My second overall goal would be that i can get to eleventh grade this upcoming year.
  5. My goal for my son in the next six months is, I'm going to help my son walk, he's six months right now so in the next six months he'll almost be one year and i hope he starts walking

0 comments: