CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

#1 Writing with irregular verbs in simple past

This weekend i went to walk around the park, as i got there i got hungry so i ate. I took my little nephew with me, he hit me in my leg because he wanted to go home so early. My little nephew was running around everywhere. I told him "Stop". I built him sand castle in some wack sand that was there but he didn't like it so he started to cry. Later on carlitos {my nephew} had seen me get frustuated and so he gave me a hug and apoligized. We finally found his sweater he was really crying and winnig about, but i didn't know until he told me. As we were leaving he told me "Nancy can you buy me a lollypop like the one you bought me last week?" and so i did. Finally we got home and so i laid down and wrote a letter to my baby's dad thats in fresno, telling him how my day went with my nephew. I was more hungry so looked in the fridge and saw that my mom made some enchiladas so i had to have some so i just put it in the microwave and ate some. As i sat there eating my nephew said "Oooh can i have some?" so im like "Daim im still not threw with you?" and so he says "No!!!"

0 comments: